Visiting the Clinic
As an essential service we are still open for the care and welfare of your pets but are permitted to treat emergencies only. If you are worried about your pet ring and talk to our nursing staff and they will decide if you need an appointment.
Before travelling to our hospital please read the guidelines below to ensure our staff and you, the public, remain safe.
1) No member of the public may enter the building. If you have an appointment stay in the car and phone us when you arrive.
2) The vet will then discuss your pets problems to get a full medical history
3) You will hand over your pet at the door of the hospital and the vet will take he / she in for examination . Please transport pets in simple carrier with some newspaper or a fleece. Avoid dog harnesses if possible and use collars instead.
4) At the end of the examination your vet will then phone to discuss the case
5) Once medication and your pet is ready the nurse will phone and you can pay over the phone by card. Come and collect your pet. When you get back to the car double check you understand the instructions before you drive away.
Please make sure your phone is well charged. We have no bathroom available so we advise not to bring small children .
We are spacing our appointments throughout the day but please be patient if we seem to be running behind schedule. Our staff are doing their best under extremely difficult circumstances.